I don’t know about you but every now and again I seem to lose my Business MOJO.
For one reason or another, I get down on myself and question whether I should be doing this or not. What I have come to realise over the years is that “this feeling” is pretty normal.
So here are a few tips that I use to get myself back on top again and hopefully some of these might help you also.
- STOP and remind yourself why you got into business in the first place. Is the fire still burning inside you? (hopefully yes)
- Are you getting closer to your Goals?
- What can I do today to get me one step closer?
- What can I eliminate from my routine to make me more efficient?
- What can I delegate to someone else to allow me to focus?
- Clear my cluttered diary and email inbox and start fresh.
- Have a beer and celebrate that fact that ‘I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR’ (my personal favourite)
It doesn’t really matter what you do but the important thing is to recognise the feeling, brush yourself off, put a smile on your face and get crackin’ again.
And most importantly, ENJOY.