I don’t know about you but every now and again I seem to lose my Business MOJO.
For one reason or another, I get down on myself and question whether I should be doing this or not. What I have come to realise over the years is that “this feeling” is pretty normal.
So here are a few tips that I use to get myself back on top again and hopefully some of these might help you also.
- STOP and remind yourself why you got into business in the first place. Is the fire still burning inside you? (hopefully yes)
- Are you getting closer to your Goals?
- What can I do today to get me one step closer?
- What can I eliminate from my routine to make me more efficient?
- What can I delegate to someone else to allow me to focus?
- Clear my cluttered diary and email inbox and start fresh.
- Have a beer and celebrate that fact that ‘I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR’ (my personal favourite)
It doesn’t really matter what you do but the important thing is to recognise the feeling, brush yourself off, put a smile on your face and get crackin’ again.
And most importantly, ENJOY.
Hey there Jewels I have appreciated recieving your business tips and it is always encouraging to refocus our attention back to basics. I am into small business coaching myself and love the process of seeing people come alive as they start working for themselves. Will pass on some of your tips to the network if thats ok Tony
Tony, more than happy for you to share the love. Get them to sign up for themselves if you can.
Love this post!! Sometimes it is difficult to keep up momentum when your a soloprenuer!! So my mojo needs a fluff up evey now and then, but I am glad that the passion is always there! You’re right about clearing the clutter, that is what zaps me of my energy!
What can I eliminate from my routine to make me more efficient?
i think this is so important as i think i am doing alot of things that are not making a dent on the results.
also you are right- atleast i AM a bit closer now than before….
thanks for wonderful post
I really do not agree with everything in this posting, but you do make some extremely fine points. I’m relatively interested in this subject and I myself do alot of research as properly. Either way it was a effectively thoughtout and positive examine so I figured I would leave you a comment.