It’s an unfortunate reality but most businesses LOSE customers, not because they were no good at what they did, but they did not manage to turn their customers into RAVING FANS.
A Raving Fan is someone who would buy from you NO MATTER WHAT (within reason). They would recommend you to ANYONE who will listen. They will COME BACK over and over again to buy from you. They would THINK OF YOU FIRST when looking to buy what you have.
So HOW do you get RAVING FANS?
Its not necessarily your competitive pricing, its not always your product or service, its often not your fancy office or store.
Its all in your CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Those who MASTER the Customer Service model are streaks ahead of the majority when it comes to customer retention, repeat business and PROFITABILITY.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Ask them directly for FEEDBACK so you can gauge their level of satisfaction and use that as a starting point to improve on.
- Treat them with common courtesy and RESPECT (at all times)
- Go out of your way to make sure they are HAPPY (ecstatic if possible) with EVERY purchase.
- Surprise them occasionally with something they WEREN’T expecting.
- Smile and be HAPPY to see them.
- Give them all the information they need to make a COMFORTABLE and informed CHOICE to buy from you.
Ultimately, if you can give them MORE than the PERCEIVED value of the purchase, and your customer feels they are getting a LOT MORE than they paid for, you WILL start to build Raving Fans of your business.