Is your list of to-do’s getting longer and OUT OF CONTROL?
As a society we have so many MORE CHOICES today than ever in our history. As as time goes on we will have more and more to deal with.
The problem is not that we have more choices, the problem is that we want to do more of them because we find it DIFFICULT TO CHOSE and focus and most of us hate to miss out on anything.
If you feel a BIT OVERWHELMED by this, well you’re not alone.
Here are 5 quick tips to get you back on track.
- Stop doing tasks and start focusing on the result. You are more likely to achieve the related tasks if you know what the end result will be.
- Set a specific time-frame to achieve this result.
- Know what tasks you need to do and what task others will be contributing to the result.
- Priorities the results to those that will give you the biggest gain and FOCUS on these. In a business this should almost always be geared to more profit.
- Share this philosophy with others around you and DELEGATE DELEGATE DELEGATE where and whenever possible.
Focus on the results and you might just get that list manageable again.
If you have any tips on managing your time better I’d love to hear them. Please feel free to comment.