Has this happened to you?
This morning I was sitting at a coffee shop having a meeting with a colleague, the waitress was QUICK to take our order but didn’t notice that we HADN’T received our coffee’s 20 minutes later !! I wasn’t annoyed that she may have misplaced our order but I was disappointed that she didn’t notice and I had to ask.
HALF great Customer Service is not good enough.
It’s unfortunate but I see it all too OFTEN. You get great customer service to begin with but end up disappointed along the way because the Customer Service was not continued right through at the SAME standard.
Your customers will remember the WORST parts of their experience.
A few SIMPLE steps will ensure your customers remains impressed:
- ASK them what it is that you can do for them.
- Complete the ENTIRE transaction in a timely manner.
- Check to see if they are HAPPY with what you have provided them.
- If the answer is no, FIX it.
- FOLLOWUP soon after to see if they are still happy.
- Ask them if there is anything MORE you can do.
- THANK them for their patronage.
Remember, a HAPPY customer is a REPEAT customer.